1. Promoter name and address: Aspire Non Profit Consulting Pty Ltd. ABN: 76103099752
2. Persons eligible to enter and be awarded free entry into the Gold Lotto Superdraw (i) are residents of Australia (ii) are over the age of 18 (proof of age may be requested) (iii) are not (a) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with this competition, or (b) members of the immediate family of any such employees or contractors. “Immediate family” means spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee/contractor.
3. One entry per person only, duplicate entries will be excluded.
4. To receive free entry into the Gold Lotto Superdraw (Superdraw entry), eligible persons are required to fully complete the entry form at www.aspireconsulting.com.au/freesuperdrawoffer.
5. Additional to Superdraw entry, all entrants will receive offers exclusive to Aspire and information on upcoming affiliated events and offers for an indefinite period or until you choose to opt out.
6. Superdraw entries are not redeemable for cash.
7. Superdraw entries will play in the next available Superdraw and consist of 1 game for 1 Superdraw in a syndicate group of two players. Game details including draw date and syndicate numbers will be sent via email using the email address provided.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries.
10. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.